Testing

Editor
Oct 22, 2013 at 8:10 AM
Hey all

I was brought on this project to be a tester and i'm not really sure if here is where i should be posting the results of tests i've done but oh well.

I ran both prototype I & II and both will install and run on systems from xp to windows 8. I understand that they are still alpha releases but there was one thing that i thought i should mention was that in prototype II you can't get back if you go into the options menu. All player functionality hasn't had any problems on any of the machines i've run it on (Score, tile placement and so on).

If there is anything else you want me to test or other feed back you would like me to provide please let me know.

Toby
Coordinator
Oct 23, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Greetings, Toby

Thank you for all you efforts, much appreciated indeed. You are right, the options screen has not been fully implemented due to the fact that i am quite busy these day. I am not sure when i'll get back to it again, though, the project is already going pass the allowed 3 months development time. Again, thank you for the time you've taken to test it on wide range of OS-s.

Cheers.